My Crochet Journey So Far

I learned to crochet when I was 16. My Great Grandmother was living with us at the time. She was a prolific crocheter. I had broken up with a boyfriend and was moping around the house. My Grandmother couldn't stand it so she sat me down and taught me how to crochet. She taught me how to crochet the granny square and let me tell you that that was the HUGEST granny square afghan that anyone has ever made! I just kept going and going and going! I slowly branched out from making afghans to making sweaters and other things. I don't intend to post patterns because these are not my original designs. I just thought it would be fun to have some sort of record of what I have made and who it went to.

Friday, September 22, 2017

September 2017- Puppy Dog

I made this puppy dog for my friends daughter that is going to have a baby in January. I'm also going to make a blanket for her to match. I'll work on that after I finish Christmas gifts.



All of the pieces are finished except for the eyes




All put together and looking so stinkin cute!
All dressed

Totally forgot that I was going to put blue overalls on him and so his tail matches his clothes. Oh well, he is still cute!

Go HERE for the free pattern and links to assemble and make his clothes


No comments:

Post a Comment